We have created a basketball training platform built for success that focuses on the whole child. The services offered to athletes have the ability to change the course of their lives on many levels- including spiritually and athletically.
Dwayne Jackson is the owner of Hoops on Mission and is an NBA Strategic Skills Coach & Consultant. He has coached University of Florida’s Yasmeen Chang, St. Joseph University’s Jadrian Tracey, FGCU’s Caleb Catto, NBA Pro Emmitt Williams, Siena’s Javian McCollum, Florida Southern’s Caleb Jones, Bethune Cookman’s Tatum Hayes, and many more. He has helped develop them as athletes through consistent training coaching, and, most importantly, welcoming them into the HOM family.
All camps are led by former professional basketball player Dwayne Jackson and his Skill Development Team. The primary goals of the camps are to improve ball handling, speed and agility, endurance, and flexibility. His training is backed by science and guided by NBA techniques to build each athlete’s skills and confidence.
Join us for Summer with our Basketball Camp the week of June 22nd to June 25th. Camp registration is open for students in grades 4 – 10.
We offer full-day and half-day programs.
– All camps are for students in grades 4 – 10 (Entering grade in Fall 2021)
– Full-Day camps run between 9 AM – 4 PM on Monday through Friday.
– Half-Day camps run from 9 AM – 12 PM on Monday through Friday.
– No transportation is included in the price of the camp.
– No Experience Needed! You’ll have a blast even if you’ve never played basketball before!
– The themed games in every camp teach life skills like Teamwork, Focus, Control, Honesty, Respect and MORE!
Reserve your spot today –
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.